July 22, 2012

Rainbow Birthday Party!

Did I mention lately that my baby is one?!!  I can't believe how fast it came.  I feel like one day I went to bed and the next I woke up with a toddler.  I know that it is just my mind but I swear she grew two feet and doesn't have a baby face anymore.  We were on vacation last week and I didn't have a lot of time to plan a party.  I threw this cute party together in one day!  I did rainbows because they were easy and colorful.  I didn't get a picture of the inside of the cake I made but it is rainbowed and was so cool!  Oh, and don't you just love the bows i made for her hair?







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rainbow decorations and party! Happy birthday to your lovely little girl!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, happy birthday to her! It looks great for being put together so quickly! My son is 11 months today...time goes so fast :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...