June 6, 2012

Paper Bag Puppets






Well today was Paper Bag Puppets.  This was a lot of fun.  It was great to see how funny my son can be.

 I get out a bunch of different things to decorate with and let him go at it.  He LOVED the glitter glue the most.  Surprised?  I'm not, he is four after all. He wanted me to draw on the mouth for him.



 We used a lot of glitter glue so they had to wait overnight to dry.


And we cleaned the front closet out today.
See that thing in the right corner....that is our rockband game....have nowhere else to put it even though it drives me crazy being there.
 Oh and W had fun waking up and playing these this morning.
To see a complete list of stuff to do this summer with your kids click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...