February 9, 2012

Dearest Grandma

Recently my husbands Grandmother passed away.  This was a really sad day for everyone in our family.  My husband was extremely close with his Grandmother.  When he was in a car accident in April of 2007 and was in a wheelchair with limited mobility, his grandmother had just moved into his parents house and they spent a lot of time bonding why his parents were at work.  His dear grandma made it to be 94 years old and had so much spunk.  My son looked forward to seeing her on a weekly basis and it was very hard for him to see her so sick (when we took him to the hospital the night before she died) I've learned a lot from her over the years that I have known her as well.  She taught me that everything has a value and life is what you make it.  Never did I think a card could mean so much to someone.  She would sit in her sitting room and re-read cards that people had written her over the years.  What a beautiful woman she was and she is surely missed here.  Anyways what brought me to this was to explain my lack in posting lately and also to show you these adorable photos of my daughter that I took of her.  She is wearing hats and jewelry that we inherited from Grandma and I thought this was a beautiful way to remember her.


In April 2008 holding my baby boy for the first time.

In July 2011 with my baby girl.

Baby girl 6 months old with her Great-Grandmas things.




1 comment:

  1. I notice you don't have the Linky Follower Tool. Soon the Google Connect will disappear (at least that is what I hear around the blogs). you can come to my site to get to the new Linky follower tool. Best wishes, Linda

    Would love if you followed me on my Linky Tools. When you get yours let me know and I can come back and follow you also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...