December 8, 2011

Feature Yourself Friday Linky

Thanks so much to Loopy Loop Creations for linking up to last weeks linky party!

Don't you just love how simple and fun those presents are?

On to this weeks party:

CHRISTMAS IDEAS! Let's see them!

Rules:

1. Please make sure you are a follower of my blog and please if you can leave a link on your post back to my blog so that everyone can join in on the fun.

2. Please only link to your post and not your actual blog.

3. Please no etsy shops or giveaways.

Let's have some fun!

*I will try to comment and look at everyones links*
Please spread the word
*Also by linky to my party you give me permission to post your creations on my blog if so desired with a link to your blog*

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invite!! Linking up now.

    Newest follower, looking forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visited your "Jingle All the Way" tutorial & then realized you had a link party. Thanks for hosting! I believe I am your 100th follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...