December 8, 2011

Christmas Miniatures

I've been working on a tutorial for miniatures since I posted my Thanksgiving ones.  These Christmas miniatures would be so fun as neighbor gifts!  The possibilities of sayings are endless.  On to the tutorial.

Cut a 2x2 at 5 inches and 7 inches.
Stain the wood and wipe the stain off.


 Paint the side that you want to be the front side of the 2x2


 Optional: mod podge some paper onto the front of it.
(Dear Santa, Define Good does not have paper on it)


Rub an ink pad on the ends of the paper and wood to give it a distressed look.  
Put your vinyl onto the front and mod podge over the top to secure it in place.


 Tie ribbon around the blocks with a bow at the top.  Set on shelf and enjoy!








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I am glad to have a talented sister like you! Love you sis. (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I LOVE it! I would love if you would share this at my Crazy Cute Party happening right now! I've got a totally awesome giveaway that you could win just for linking up! Come on over! ;D

    www.betweenuandme.com

    Oh! And I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...