December 14, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar

My Christmas advent calendar is finished.  Just in time for us to be able to use it for a few days.  I love how it turned out.  I pinned a pin on Pinterest that had the idea for this advent calendar with detailed instructions on how to sew it together.  I changed up a few things, I put my numbers on the pockets. I also did a large bow on number six and a train on number twenty two instead of the designs she had picked out.  Check out the advent either on my pinterest where you can follow me or on her website Family Ever After Blog.






























1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! You have NO idea how exciting it was to see your fun advent. Thank you so much for sharing your link with me! I would love to feature this on my blog! You did an exceptional job. SO fun too see a few of my ideas, and some of your own too. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...