November 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

I love Christmas! Next to Halloween it is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. My friend and I made this cute decoration for a bunko prize and decided to make one for ourselves too. The two little presents on the side add so much to it. 

To make your own you will need: 

2- 6 inch 2x4's 
2- 4 inch 2x4's 
3- 3 1/2 inch 2x4's 
1- 10 1/2 inch 2x2 

wood stain 
white paint 
scrapbook paper 
vinyl 
mod podge 
black ink 



Be sure to check back:  (Update...the tutorial is on my Jingle all the way post)
If you are interested in a full tutorial, I will be posting one like this that says, JINGLE all the way soon with step by step instructions and pictures to help you make it.  Have a great holiday season!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this blocks! I would love to see a full tutorial. Do share... I like how distressed they look...

    Sharing @ Pinterest.

    Thanks for sharing @ Creative Juice. Feel free to share this @ my Holiday Linkas well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are darling I love the bows on the gifts they really pop! I'd love it if you'd add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-party-what-we-wore-and-made_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...