November 28, 2011

Just Me?

Is it just me or does everyone feel discouraged about goals sometimes?  I started a goal list in February of 2010 called Allies 101 things in 1001 days.  Seems like a long time to get 101 goals done right? Wrong.  I am feeling super discouraged.  I have only completed 34 of my 101 goals.  I have until November 7 of 2012.  That is less than a year and sadly enough, most of these goals I haven't even started yet.  I know that I need to do them and get off my pity party for myself but at the same time I am so discouraged.  How do you overcome your own self discouragement?  Do you feel overwhelmed when you don't complete goals on time?  Please give me some encouraging thoughts to keep pushing forward and complete my goals on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...