November 24, 2011

Give Thanks

My friend and I got together and made a Thanksgiving decoration. She had no decorations and I thought we could make some for fun. 

This is one of the things we made, tonight...literally just in time to decorate her table for Thanksgiving.

I love the colors that we chose. Fall is my favorite season and it is so hard living in Utah because a lot of the time I feel like it is skipped over. There is just something about oranges, browns, creams, and reds coming together that makes me smile. 

If you want to make your own (maybe for next year) this is what you will need: 

2- 6 inch 2x4's 
2- 5 inch 2x4's 
2- 4 inch 2x4's 
1- 7 inch 2x2 

wood 
stain 
vinyl 
craft paper 
brown ink 
mod podge 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...