November 28, 2011

ABC Book



These are so fun for kids to remember themselves.  I started making this ABC scrapbook for my son a long time ago...hence he is so little in these photos! (He is almost four now)  I call them ABC Scrapbooks. Basically they are an A is for.... etc etc with pictures to go along.  I did his first year only in this book.  So these are the ABC's of his first year.

A is for ANIMALS
B is for BEAR
C is for CUDDLES
D is for DADDY
E is for EINSTEIN (baby einstein movies, he loved them when he was little)
F is for FRIEND
G is for GRANDPARENTS
H is for HATS
I is for ICE CREAM
J is for JACKET
K is for KISSES
L is for LOLLIPOP
M is for MOMMY
N is for NEWBORN
O is for OREO
P is for PUMPKIN
Q is for Q-T
R is for RUBBER DUCKY
S is for SUNGLASSES
T is for TEMPLE
U is for US
V is for VALENTINES DAY
W is for WINTER
X is for XOXO
Y is for YUMMY
Z is for ZZZZ'S






I can't wait to make one for my daughters first year.  This marks off one of my GOALS

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect:) I am seriously loving your post and your awesome blog! It is so informative and inspirational. I think my subscribers would really enjoy reading this. I would love for you to come share it at Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on Frugally Sustainable (http://frugallysustainable.blogspot.com/2011/11/frugal-days-sustainable-ways-3.html). I really hope that you will put Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Wednesday!

    Warmly,
    Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable
    Here's the link: http://www.frugallysustainable.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the re-inspriation. I started this last holiday season for my sons, and never finished. :( Shame on me.

    I like your scrapbooking take on the book. Sharing at my pinterest and featuring you tonight at Creative Juice.

    Have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...