August 27, 2011

Delicious Asphalt Pie

I made a delicious dessert for my future sister-in-laws bridal shower....asphalt pie.  It was so super easy and such a hit.  These are the ingredients I used and there was plenty of everything that I made two pies.  I used mint chocolate chip ice cream in one and cookies and cream ice cream in the other.

First you wait for the ice cream to be melted just enough to mold it into the yummy oreo cookie crust.
Break up the oreos cookies in a ziploc baggie and put them on top, then throw the pie back into the freezer to let it harden up until party time.


Slice, Top with Whipping Cream and Caramel and enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. yummy! feel free to make that for me anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I can't wait to make this! This looks so good!

    I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training Tomorrow! Plus there is going to be a fun giveaway too! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm. If you get a chance I would love you to link your recipe up to More the Merrier Monday. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I never thought of this!! Looks just like the pie from Winger's! I love anything with ice cream . . . put it with an oreo crust and I am a happy girl!! :) Thank you so much for linking up to Strut Your Stuff- we are so thankful for your support! We would love to have you stop by and link up again tomorrow with more of your great posts!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
    PS I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Nice, never thought of this! Thanks so much. :)

    ___
    call Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...