July 20, 2011

She's Here!

Let me introduce you to our newest addition....

Graycie

Born July 16th @ 2:11 am
8 pounds 12 ounces
19 inches long

She is finally here and we are so excited.  She came early Saturday morning with a full head of beautiful dark hair, ten little fingers and ten tiny toes.  I cannot even get over how small and precious she is.  When my son met her for the first time, he looked like he had grown a foot and a half overnight.  I won't be posting for a while so I can have time to enjoy our little bundle of joy!


My sweet new family


The three most important people in my life.


I can't get over her crazy amount of thick dark hair with the natural blonde highlights.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful family you have! Congratulations on you rew, sweet baby girl. Her hair is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...