July 14, 2011

Nursery Reveal!

I cannot even wait to show you the room that I've been absorbed in for months........

Ta-Da!~!~!~!  Isn't she a beauty?   Okay, now for the wrap around.

Let's start at the door....with, a beautiful picture frame.

This is the view from the door.
The changing table and bow/headband holder are to the right of the door. (So this is just across from the crib)
In the corner next to the changing table we have a very comfy chair and wall design.  I think I'm going to put pictures of baby in some frames when she is born but right now they remain empty.....
Her dresser, which contains all of her newborn and 0-3 month clothes right now, the rest is in the closet.  Those drawers are jammed full of onesies, shoes, socks, jammies....Yeah!!!
This was an old recipe box that I found at a local thrift store for 75 cents.  I painted it pink and plan to put q-tips and cotton balls in there for her first few months.
Some cute candles on the dresser corner.
Her amazing bedding!!!  I won a tutorial from HoneyBear Lane to learn how to make this adorable puff quilt...of course I rushed to my mom and told her about it and my mom and I picked out some incredible fabric.  My mom made this for me and I seriously think that when she is in a toddler bed that I will be making a bigger size one for her.  (which there is also directions to in HoneyBear Lanes Puff Quilt Tutorial)  She sells it on her website for $12.00.....um.....totally worth it.
Look at how amazing the puff quilt looks layed out.
These are so super cute, they will have to be moved when she can stand or else they will be ruined.

Okay, I know there is a big gap between my A and C but we are spelling her name Graycie, after my maiden name Gray, and each time I went to Hobby Lobby they were out of the Y and I really wanted to get this Nusery Reveal up before she comes...which btw is on Monday the 18th if not sooner.

An up-close of my ribbon holder
Now all I need is a sweet picture of a beautiful baby girl to fill this frame....come on baby!
Linkin Up Here:



12 comments:

  1. That is the cutest girls room I have seen in a long time. Good job & congrats on her upcoming arrival:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the nursery! Love the wall, the dresser, all the details! You really worked hard! And of course I love the puff quilt. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love your style. And that quilt looks so soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks so awesome! I love the painted wall! The quilt looks so comfy :) Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nursery is so beautiful! Best of luck during delivery and Congrats on your new baby girl!

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the color scheme, same as my girl's room!
    Found you on TT&J.

    I would love for you to link this up at my weekend Link Party, Once Upon a Weekend. This weekend is my first-ever party, and I am so hoping people will participate! :)

    Here’s the link if you’re interested:

    http://familyeverafter.blogspot.com/2011/07/once-upon-weekend-link-party-1.html

    Also, if you have a list of favorite link parties, I’d love to be included on Fridays. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the mix of modern and vintage in this room. I hope she is here and that all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, this is the cutest nursery I have ever seen! I'm totally going to hire you when I have a baby! And I've LOVED the name Gracie for many years! Good choice :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! You've done a great job. And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute girls room!!
    Thank you for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
    I hope to see more of your creativity this weekend!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the wall! I have been struggling with Baby Brother's nursery for MONTHS! He's 3 months old and we haven't even put the crib together because we haven't finished painting. I started painting circles on the wall, but I think i love this graphic wall better. I hope Prince Charming agrees. Maybe we can finish the nursery before Baby Brother goes to college!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...