July 2, 2011

My 4th of July Shelf

Yeah, craft day was a success and this is all the fun things we made!  The Land that i love and crate we got the idea from Poppies at Play.  The 4x4 blocks we just made up.  I'll do a post about what you will need to make them.  It felt so good to craft, we were up until 1:30 am just laughing and catching up...and crafting.  I really want to hang my star from a nob in the upper left corner of my crate but haven't got around to it yet.  I do also like it down at the bottom.  The other side of my crate is all white stripes so I can use it for another holiday too.




3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT:) Had such a great time...and for the record I stare at mine all the time too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the crate. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shelf. Great job! Make sure you post a tutorial, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...