April 5, 2011

Winner of Spring Blocks @ Michelles 10 Things!!!!

It's that time again and I'm going to announce a random.org winner for my cute SPRING Blocks!!!!  I recently guest posted over on Michelle's blogBefore I announce a winner I just wanted to say thanks to Michelle for giving me the opportunity to be a guest blogger for her, I had a great time.  Now, onto the goods, the winner is.......

Zion and Missy who commented...
Cute idea. I am a follower of both blogs. I need some spring decorations and this would look great on my mantel. : )

Congrats!  I look forward to sending this to you!!! 
Please leave a comment on this post with an email address or a way to contact you!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so very excited to be able to display these in my home....if it ever becomes Spring here. :) melissaktilley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison. Thank you so much for guest hosting on my blog last week. Your "SPRING BLOCKS" are so cute. Thank you for doing a GIVE A WAY.
    I am looking forward to more of your projects.
    I put your blog link at the side of my blog so I can see what is new. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...