April 12, 2011

The Nursery is.....Painted!!!

I have been such a slacker lately and I'm so sorry.  Life at our house has been crazy.  My son turned three this weekend and my sister was in town so she and my other sisters came over to help me paint the nursery, which took a total of about seven hours!

My husband, his friend and I did the white ceiling and wall the night before my sisters came over.

My son loved to help his paint his sisters room, he would paint next to me while I was taping the accent wall.
He looks like he is thinking trouble.
My sisters came over on Sat morning and helped me paint the 3 pinks walls and the accent wall...they were truly a blessing.

Marci and Cassie, Thanks guys!
Tiff said she was more of a spectator...lol.
Very long process of leveling, lines, taping, painting, 2nd coat, remove tape, touch ups, but.....it was so worth it.
The design of the wall.
After the paint coats.
Can I get a drumroll please?......................




TA DA!!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!



Now for the decorations!!!! The best part!





Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It looks WONDERFUL. And like a ton of work. Family is such an amazing blessing. VERY NICE JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is beyond awesome! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can't wait to see what it looks like all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I'm really impressed! How did you get such straight lines?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want to paint something like this now haha. Seriously, SUCH an awesome job

    I'd really really love for you to link this up to my link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! I want to do this now!!!! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing AND creative. Plus you little boy is adorable. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much work but so great. I absolutely love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! That looks so great! I don't think I would ever have enough patience for something like this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza!!! what a neat idea! I am in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool pattern, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mondrian style pink wall!! You did an awesome job! Patience pays off big time!!!

    http://megschmitt-neveradullday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy cow, what a great wall! So few people would think of doing something so involved and labor intensive, and I love the outcome. I featured you today on my kids room roundup :)

    http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/04/kids-room-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous!

    tinkeranniebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I actually have some scrapbook paper that is identical. The shades and everything. If you want it let me know. I have had it for several years, and I ended up having all boys so I probably will never use it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!! This turned out great!
    I hope you'll link this up, too! :) {nifty thrifty sunday}
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Absolutely, perfectly, incredible gorgeous! So beautifully done. So glad I saw your link-up on Nifty Thrifty Sunday!

    New follower,
    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! That is amazing. I showed Ben and he said "WOW!" Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I featured this today on my blog! Come grab a button :) http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-3-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday} as well! I can't wait to see what you'll link up tomorrow!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a crazy awesome accent wall!! It looks like a super crazy amount of work but it turned out really awesome looking.

    I found you through the Six Sisters Stuff Saturday link party. Looks like your Google Friend Connect badge is busted, too. I'll try to come back and follow you later once Google has that fixed. :-( Come check me out if you're interested --> Carissa's Creativity Space

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...