April 15, 2011

Crayon Roll

I've been wanting to make one of these Crayon Rolls for the longest time for my son.  It was SO easy....like really easy.  In fact I volunteered to make some for my YW and YM auction that they are doing to try and raise money so hopefully they will sell.  Any mom would buy one I would hope.  Anyways, I didn't make a tutorial but I found some that I liked.  I had to adjust measurements and other things to make it fit my sons twistable crayons.  These are the tutorials that I found:








Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Perfect for traveling too... must remember this one and add it to my list of future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius-and so cute!!

    tinkeranniebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! I love how it turned out!
    I am hosting my first linky party today and would love for you to link up! :) {nifty thrifty sunday}
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so SUPER CUTE!!! I love it. I need to buy some to have as future gifts for my kids friends. You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday} and making my first party such a great success! I would love if you stopped by tomorrow and share more of your cute projects! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...