March 4, 2011

LUCK Frames

Okay, for real this project is super EASY.  I did it in less than fifteen minutes.  I was feeling kind of bad about not having any decor up for st. pattys day.  So I whipped out this beauty. 

Find coordinating papers and frames.  I used 2 5x7's and 2 4x6's.  I think it would look cute with 4 of the same size.  If you don't have any lying around you can try a thrift store or the dollar store for some.
Cut the paper to size:
Find you stash of sparkle marbles
Glue on to say LUCK.  I used hot glue, you could use E6000 too.  The flash made the word hard to read but it looks fab on my shelf.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Well, THAT is pretty brilliant! I am looking for a St. Patty's day decor idea that isn't silly or cheezy and it seems to be a difficult one... this is good, I like it :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I LOVE the font that the comment comes up in! How did you get it to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, they were fun to make. Andrea-I went to the design tab (or you can click the Design word in the upper right hand corner of your blog page) then I went to template designer, then clicked on advanced, click on page text, and then pick your font. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I love all the St. Patty's day crafts I see! This looks great!! If you have a chance come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings.. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's super cute! I really love that idea, you can use that idea for all the holidays! Thanks for joining the party!

    Jill
    womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...