March 20, 2011

Fabric Easter Eggs

I saw this over on The Idea Room last year and fell completely in love with it.  It was so simple and fun to do.  I bought 1/8 yard of fabric in coordinating colors for spring.  I cut them into 5 inch x 3 1/4 inch pieces and cut six slits on each side of them.  Lots of messy mod podge goes onto the back side of the fabric and then you have to try your hardest to make it super smooth along the outside.  Seriously, this project was so simple and cheap.  All I had to buy was the fabric and it cost about 2 dollars and I only used half of it.  I absolutely love how it turned out.





2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I would love to feature your eggs on my new blog - www.everyday-is-a-celebration.blogspot.com

    Email me if you are interested! kelsalexandra{at}hotmail{dot}com

    I'm now following! -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea :) That's so neat. I'll bet I could easily find those plastic eggs at the $ store. Now to find cute fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...