February 10, 2011

Heart Wreath 3D

So I saw This Wreath over at Oopsey Daisy and absolutely loved it.  I decided to make my own version with a couple of differences.  I wrapped my foam wreath with ribbon so if any hearts didn't cover completely that it would be ribbon showing through.


I painted my hearts with red spray paint, then used mod podge to glue scrapbook paper onto the fronts. After they dried I sanded the edges of the hearts so the paper would fall off.
I used six different kinds of scrapbook paper and made sure that each of the patterns had a variety of heart sizes.
I glued them on anywhere I wanted and I love it.
The lighting is kind of bad but you get the idea.  It is hanging on my shelf and I can stop looking at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...