December 6, 2010

Menu Board

This is my new menu board.  Well, it's not exactly new.  I've had it for a while actually.  I made it probably back in Sept or Oct.  Anyways, I do love it.  It helps me so much to remember to take meat out to thaw, or so I have a plan and don't resort to fast food.  It seems to me that even if I write down the simplest of things, like a menu or chores around the house, I'm more likely to do them.  I got the metal board from Roberts.  It was around nine dollars with a 40% off coupon.  Then I taped off the inside rectangle and spray painted some chalkboard paint onto it.  I used some clear beads and hot glued scrapbook paper and letters on them and then glued some magnets onto the back.  I love it!  And my husband loves that he always knows what is for dinner.  My favorite day would have to be daddy's night. lol.  Now go make one for yourself. 


1 comment:

  1. Just found this from Alissa's blog...you are so super crafty!! I wish we lived by each other so you could rub some of your craftiness off on me. I'm so not!! :) I'll have to follow this blog and your personal one. yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...