November 12, 2010

Halloween Ribbon Wreath

I made a cute ribbon wreath today and I absolutely love it. It took forever but I did it while Wy and Nate were sleeping and I was watching Season Two of 24, which by the way I got from ebay for ten bucks....I also got season 3 for $6.75! Anyways back to my wreath. It cost me one dollar to get the foam wreath frame from the dollar store and everything else I had already.
Supplies Needed:
Foam Wreath Frame
Ribbon (lots of it)
Hot glue gun
Hot glue
Scissors
Lots and Lots of Time!
Patience

First wrap a thick ribbon all the way around the wreath. Glue the end of the ribbon to it with hot glue. The end result will look like this:
Cut a bunch of ribbons in whatever colors you would like, I chose Halloween colors. I made mine about two inches long. Glue the ends together to form and loop and then glue the loop onto the wreath frame.
The end result will look like this:

Isn't it BEAutiful?
I just love the polka dots and the colors I chose! I can't wait to make one for Christmas too, and valentines day, and St. Patty's! You get the idea. I've been bitten with the craft bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...